Not all the people who wish to play golf have the talent and skills. Some of them just possess the willingness to learn more about the sport and follow simple golf tips. A good golfer must have the ability to execute golf swings pretty well. Having the natural golf swing is not a natural thing for people who love to play golf. How do golfers learn to do an effortless and natural swing? Following the simple golf tips will do the trick. If you want to master the art of doing an excellent golf swing, here are the tips that you can do:
· Practice your golf swing in a slow motion manner.PGA golfer like Tiger Woods also had a hard his share of poor golf swing days. Among the few techniques that professional golfers share is the slow motion golf swing.
· Another essential aspect in playing golf is the body alignment. The body should be precisely aligned to the target. The golfers’ body should be kept parallel to the golf ball to make sure that a golf swing would result into a good shot.
· Proper feet position is part of the tips. The golfer’s feet stability and balance will affect the body rotation and flexibility when executing the golf swing. There are required feet positions for different types of club used. The distance between your two feet should be wider if you are going to use a longer shaft golf club. Do the reverse, if you are going to use shorter clubs. Narrowing the distance between two feet when using a short golf club.
· Another important concern to resolve is the ball placement. There are golfers who are not familiar on where to position the golf ball. If you are unsure, you may take some tips to professional or more senior golfers. Normally, it is the club that would dictate the position of the ball on the tee.
· Learning how to keep your balance is crucial when playing golf. Balancing the body weight may seem to be very basic, but a lot of golfers fail to do this. It is important to remember that the body weight should be concentrated at the ball of your feet. Do not put your body weight on the heels or toes because this will prevent you from doing the right body rotation during a golf swing. Balance and coordination are part of the tips that any golfer should keep in mind.
· The correct body posture will result into a better golf game too. Do not slouch your shoulders and the spine should be in line. There should be no bending on the hip and waist area. However the knees must be at least slightly bent. A golfer should maintain a 90 degree angle between the spine and the shaft of the golf club.
Even amateur golfers can play like a professional by following these simple golf tips. However, learning these techniques are not enough. It should be put into practice and constant practice is necessary if you really want to improve on your golf handicap and get a better golf score. You can strictly follow these simple golf tips and you can also experiment in doing other techniques that will help you improve your golf games.